AI-DAY is just 15 days away! Do you have a ticket to this landmark event?
Never before has New Zealand hosted an Artificial Intelligence Conference of this scale.
With 21 speakers and panelists taking the stage this landmark event is sure to spark the robust discussion New Zealand needs.
AI will be like electricity, a set of technologies that powers everything we do. Our way of life will change, how we do business and transact will be transformed - New Zealand can seize the many opportunities that AI will bring to benefit business and society.
Over the next few years every industry will be impacted by Artificial Intelligence. Our competitiveness on the global stage will be diminished if we don’t act and invest now in this new technology.
AI-DAY is our launch pad to understanding these issues and prepare industry, government and our communities to adopt and harness the new opportunities AI will create for New Zealand.
AI-DAY is a full day conference at the amazing ASB Waterfront Theatre in Auckland's Wynyard Quarter followed by a day two workshop program at AUT.
This event is for leaders in every sector, the Instigators of Change keen to learn how AI will impact their organisation and the world around them.
AI-DAY will be hosted by Dr Michelle Dickinson and features keynote talks and panel discussions in four themed sessions.
The Opportunity with AI
- Hon Clare Curran - Broadcasting, Communications and Digital Media Minister
- Steven Guggenheimer - Corporate Vice President - AI Business - Microsoft
- Guy Littlefair - Dean of Faculty – Design and Creative Technologies - AUT
Developing an AI Capability
- Dawie Olivier - Westpac New Zealand CIO
- Mahmood Hikmet - Research and development coordinator - Ohmio
- Kurt Janssen - Founder - Orbica
The Capability Panel
- David Leach - CEO - Qrious
- Eduard Liebenberger - Head of Digital - Jade Software
- Asa Cox - CEO - Intela AI
- Frances Valintine - Founder - Tech Futures Lab
- Brent Franich - Regional Sales Manager - Flashblade / Pure Storage
The Impact of AI on People and Society
- Grant Ryan - Founding Coordinator - The Cacophony Project
- Sean Lyon - CTO - Netsafe
- Alayna Van Dervort - Tech for Social Impact Project Manager - Amazon
The People and Society Panel
- Angie Judge - CEO - Dexibit
- Dr. Mahsa Mohaghegh - Lecturer, AUT - School of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
- Lillian Grace - CEO and Founder - Figure.NZ
- Olivia Erdelyi - Lecturer - Canterbury University Law School
- Alistair Knott - Associate Professor in the Computer Science department at the University of Otago
The Future with AI
- Aaron McDonald - CEO - Centrality.AI
- Adam Cutler - Distinguished Designer, Artificial Intelligence Design - IBM Design
- Greg Cross & Dr Mark Sagar - CBO & CEO - Soul Machines
AI-DAY is proudly presented by the AI Forum and AI New Zealand in association with event partners Westpac, Microsoft, AUT, IBM, Jade Software, Qrious, Pure Storage and Soul Machines.
AI-DAY | Day 2 Workshop Program
On March 29th at AUT we're hosting a day 2 workshop program. These 90 minute sessions are available to the public, not just to AI-DAY ticket holders so jump in now if you want to attend as tickets, like the conference are selling fast.
The workshops are $50 - $75 pp
From Data to Deep Learning, the framework for successful AI. - Pure Storage
Teaching a Digital Human how to have a conversation - Soul Machines